2009年12月11日星期五

comments for India’s Automotive Sales Skyrocket!

http://calpolymbatrip.com/2009/china/india%e2%80%99s-automotive-sales-skyrocket/#comment-17232
Very interesting and well written article. I have read a similar article about the automotive industry in China. I can find a lot of common places about this kind of industry in developing country.
There is no double that the growth of automotive industry is an indication of India’s economic growth, but I do think the Indian automakers affect the world automotive industry a lot.
The reason for the companies struggling with their business is the economic downturn in Europe and the US.
I am not very familiar with this industry, but from what I know the automotive companies in developing country are highly dominated by the big companies. Even for 100% domestic companies, they can’t compete with the big companies from USA or Europe alone; instead they switch their target to low cost normal quality market, such as some African countries.
So I guess this is the same situation India has.

没有评论:

发表评论